Makes 10-12 biscuits.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (convection oven to 325 degrees).
1 cup heavy whipping cream (or cashew cream)
1 Ivéta Biscuit Mix
1. Place the Biscuit mix into a mixing bowl and pour in ¾ of the heavy cream, mixing as you pour. Stir until the cream is absorbed in the mix.
2. Work the dough around the bowl until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the dough is slightly sticky to the touch, adding the remaining heavy cream as needed.
3. Place the dough on a floured counter and press to ¾ inch thick. Use a 2 inch biscuit cutter, cut into rounds, then re-roll dough scraps and cut into additional rounds. Makes 10-12 biscuits.
4. Place the rounds on a baking sheet (grease or use parchment paper), brush with heavy cream.
Bake for 20-24 minutes until lightly brown.
Test by inserting toothpick into center of biscuit. It should come out clean when done.
Remove baking sheet from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Makes 20-24 biscuits.
Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
In step 3, press dough down to 1/2 inch thick. Use a 3/4 inch biscuit cutter.
4. Place on a baking sheet (grease or use parchment paper), brush with heavy cream.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly brown or toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.
Makes (slightly over) 1 cup.
3/4 raw cashews whole
3/4 cup water
In a blender, first add cashews.
Then add just enough water to cover the cashews. Blend to a coarse purée.
Slowly add the rest of the water and blend to a smooth cream.
Ecommerce Web Site Design by Volusion.