Makes 32 scones (or 64).
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (convection oven to 325 degrees).
1 cup heavy whipping cream (or cashew cream)
1 Ivéta Scone Mix
1. Place the Scone mix into a mixing bowl and pour in ¾ of the heavy cream, mixing as you pour. Stir until the cream is absorbed in the mix.
2. Work the dough around the bowl until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the dough is slightly sticky to the touch, adding the remaining heavy cream as needed.
3. Place the dough on a floured counter and press into a 6 inch circle (rolling is not necessary).
4. Cut the dough into 8 pie shaped wedges.
5. Take each wedge and press it into a small circle (approx 2 in).
6. Cut each circle into 4 more pie shaped wedges for a total of 32 bite-size scones (or 8 wedges for 64 pieces).
7. Place the wedges on a baking sheet (grease or use parchment paper), sprinkle with granulated sugar or brush with heavy cream.
Bake 12 minutes for 32 pieces (or 6 minutes for 64 pieces) until lightly brown.
Test by inserting toothpick into center of scone. It should come out clean when done.
Remove baking sheet from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Ecommerce Web Site Design by Volusion.