Makes 12 cupcakes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2 large eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk (or 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1/2 tsp vinegar)
1/2 cup oil
1 Ivéta Cupcake Mix
Coconut Flakes (packet included in Chocolate Coconut Cupcake mix)
Ginger Crystals (packet included in Lemon Ginger Cupcake Mix)
1. In a mixing bowl add eggs, oil and buttermilk. Whisk until smooth.
2. Slowly add cupcake mix until all the dry mix is incorporated. Mix in 2/3 of the included packet (optional).
3. Spoon batter into a greased muffin pan (or muffin cups), filling 2/3 full.
(Tip: Pour batter into a zip-lock bag. Cut off one of the bottom corners to make a small hole and squeeze out batter into muffin cups.)
Bake for 20-24 minutes.
Test by inserting toothpick into center of cupcake. If it comes out clean, it is done.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding frosting.
Makes 24-36 mini-cupcakes.
Follow steps 1-2 above.
In step 3, use greased mini-muffin pan or mini-muffin papers. Bake for 10-12 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and cool.
4 oz. cream cheese
3 tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
1-1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes.
(optional) Sprinkle top with remaining 1/3 packet.
Ecommerce Web Site Design by Volusion.